Wednesday, May 4, 2011
How To
How To
I wanna give you a little background on what I’ve done so far.
This model uses five pre-made holes.
You’ll see on… on most ties that they’ve been they have a little line where the
manufacturer sewed, it and so you just line it up right there with that line,
I like to let it sit for an hour.
You’ll notice I as soon as I thread the needle through, I like to turn my needle right
around.
I really like this look obviously I’ve been wearing it for months.
I usually use triple thirteen.
I generally just tie you know two cycles of the knot.
So I like the finish that this gives me.
Some people will call it maybe the ketchup stitch, I tend to call it a kettle.
Now, I’m gonna show you a little trick.
So the longer I make this end the longer the longer end will be in the end.
I’m gonna show you how to do it, I’m gonna take it and just run through one side,
And then you can dog-ear these little two guys right here
I just mix them together, tap off any excess,
Pull the thread slowly so that you don’t tear the spine or so that it doesn’t catch on
something.
Once you have your paper just give it a shake,
Choose this front line of the house, click it back, and hit escape a couple of times, and
now we’ve got in this inner rectangle the uh outside dimensions.
The thread might wind up but just kind of go go slowly.
Now once we pull it through we’re gonna stick it down this little tunnel that we’ve
created see when we go around,
You can ensure that it’s even and tight.
Do it carefully, just like this
This creates like a little... a little pocket right there.
What we’ll do is drag the cursor in the north direction or up.
Take your time. You don’t. it will be a little bit easier because the cover is looser, but
just be patient and take your time and it will work.
Which is exactly what we want.
It looks so fancy but anyone can do it. That looks super cute.
You could use as many signatures as you like here.
This happens to be a red wine vinegar, You can use balsamic, you can use white
wine, you can even use lemon juice if you want.
You can get it one of three ways – you can go up to the menu and go draw line and select it there,
And there’s really no set amount, I usually end up using about two thirds of a cup.
You can use any flat brush you want, you can probably use your fingers.
You can chose frozen or fresh fruit. Today I’m gonna use some frozen cherries,
And you can use any home blender to blend this.
If you don’t, you can just do a flat surface. It’ll dry anyway too
Wherever, go crazy, have fun.
You know You’re just gonna repeat this, and at each station ensure that you make
the kettle stitch.
Hit enter and it gets rid of them. I’m just gonna undo that.
What we’re gonna do to get rid of these bubbles,
But it gives you an idea for if the same situation happens to you you do have options
I’ll do it again, see if we can’t get this right.
But it squirts out kind of thick so what I did was I poured a little water in
and so you just kind of you need to play with it until you get it right.
And you just kind of tighten it and pull it like so.
You’ll see both strands, and you’re finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment