___________________________________________________________________
wo / men:
___________________________________________________________________
Personal Poetry: Handwritten Verse in the Digital Age
Poetry and handwriting in the Digital Age: Jen Bervin's Fascicles
www.jenbervin.com
___________________________________________________________________
Poetry and handwriting in the Digital Age: Jen Bervin's Fascicles
www.jenbervin.com
___________________________________________________________________
grasping at narrative:
(and perhaps a subtitle following the colon once I narrow down the works I'll use)
a very general sketch of what I would like to write on: thoughts on why narrative is so seductive. Leaning more towards poetry that utilizes some form of narrative rather than not, though either direction seems possible (I suppose if I go the route of 'not utilizing narrative' my title might reflect that: denying narrative, maybe.)
nivedita
___________________________________________________________________
Canon Pixma printer ad.
(and perhaps a subtitle following the colon once I narrow down the works I'll use)
a very general sketch of what I would like to write on: thoughts on why narrative is so seductive. Leaning more towards poetry that utilizes some form of narrative rather than not, though either direction seems possible (I suppose if I go the route of 'not utilizing narrative' my title might reflect that: denying narrative, maybe.)
nivedita
___________________________________________________________________
Canon Pixma printer ad.
Bit of happiness.
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
Cut & Paste: An Investigation of Appropriation in Kenneth Goldsmith's Day
also, came across this last weekend;;;
No comments:
Post a Comment